As of 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the so-called DPA) applies.
From this date onwards, consent is required for the processing of personal data stored in cookies.
What data are processed?
It is personal data collected when you use the website you are browsing.
Who is the controller of this data?
The administrator of the aforementioned data is ULTIME Dominik Winczura with the registered office in 35-322 Rzeszów, 82 Załęska Street, as well as our partners with whom we cooperate.
What is the purpose of data processing?
We will process the data for marketing purposes, collection of statistical information and for security purposes.
With whom are the data shared?
The information in question is shared with the company: The hosting company, the company that administers the website and the partner that collects the statistical data.
Here is a list of trusted partners:
What are your rights?
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
– access it, including obtaining a copy of it,
– to request their rectification,
– to request their rectification, erasure or blocking,
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for the protection of personal data,
– to restrict their processing,
– withdraw your consent to its processing,
– to have your personal data transferred.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights – please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com